PPACI collaborations can expect to explore a community systems development approach through a combination of trainings, consultation, and coaching:
- Community Assessment & Targeted Problem Identification
- Systems Scan & Root Cause Analysis
- Strategy Design
- Implementation & Action Learning
When your collaboration participates in PPACI, you will build action-oriented knowledge and strategies that will help your collaboration:
- Discover and master concepts, tools, and methods to support systems-change and systems-development work;
- Assess the needs of your community, define strategies, and meet the goals of your collaboration;
- Inform state policy related to community systems development;
- Learn from experienced trainers and coaches and other collaboration participants; and
- Develop the capacity for your collaboration to effectively lead change for your community.
The next Request for Supports will launch in April 2020. For more information about the Collaboration Institute contact Grace Araya Director of Community Systems Statewide Supports (Grace.Araya@actforchildren.org).