The Community Systems Statewide Supports (CS3) team at Illinois Action for Children, the Governor’s Office of Early Childhood Development and Illinois State Board of Education are partnering with the Tamarack Institute to host a week-long series of webinars designed to equip you with new skills and techniques you can apply right away.
The Week of Webinars will take place November 9 – 13, 2020 with one webinar each day from 1pm-2pm. Attendees will receive one hour of Gateways credit.
Here is the schedule for the week-
- Monday- Creating Culture for Engagement
- Tuesday- Inquiry and Deliberation
- Wednesday- Asset-Based Community Development (ABCD)
- Thursday- Facilitating Co-Design
- Friday- Participatory Approaches to Evaluation
Register for the entire series or for individual webinars. Space for the webinar series is limited. You are encouraged to register early.